Wednesday, April 7

A Change in Focus



Something's burning,
Something's stirring
Let me know Your will for me
I can't so eloquenty spell out what's in my heart
But a fervent desire, to grasp on for good;
Grasp on for good on to Your will for me.
I feel like I'm lookin at a sunrise from behind the glass.
Open my eyes, let me see clearly.
Open my heart, let me feel clearly.
Let me serve You, King.
Let me know the things You want me to know.
Help me grasp on to Your will, and not let go.

Proverbs 31:8 says it oh so clearly!..

My pride, my selfishness so don't want to let go
Of this security of this comfort.
Let my eyes see what You need Father
Put me in the places You need me.
Take me by the hand and dont let go.
Because it will break me in two,
It will tear me apart,
But that's what compassion is about.
Take me Dad.
I don't care for recognition.
I want You to see me.
Burn this pride from my heart.
Im sorry for missing out for so long.
Im sorry for falling asleep relentlessly.
Keep me awake until You return.
Find me doing Your will,
and loving You and those around me with all that's in me.


.

No comments: