Wednesday, May 13

for You

i write for You.

You're awesome. Better yet if its a secret between You and me. You let me into You're private thoughts and yearns, so that through Your Spirit i can stand and scream them out to people who are blind, to see.


"Your Love is amazing, steady and unchanging
Your Love is a mountain firm under my feet."

Your Word does NOT COME BACK EMPTY. never. ever. ever will it ever come back empty.

Make me more faithful, make me more needy. Im nothing without You.

If Your hands arent over mine, if Your arms arent over mine, ill just drain my strength away. Cover me, surround me like that all days.

خَاطَبَنِي حَبِيبِي وَقَالَ: انْهَضِي يَاحَبِيبَتِي يَاجَمِيلَتِي وَتَعَالَيْ مَعِي،
فَهَا الشِّتَاءُ قَدِ انْقَضَى، وَكَفَّ الْمَطَرُ وَزَالَ.
وَأَزْهَرَتِ الأَرْضُ، وَحَلَّ مَوْسِمُ التَّغْريِدِ، وَتَرَدَّدَ هَدِيلُ الْيَمَامِ فِي أَرْضِنَا.
قَدْ أَنْبَتَتِ التِّينَةُ فِجَّهَا، وَنَشَرَتِ الْكُرُومُ الْمُزْهِرَةُ أَرِيجَهَا، فَانْهَضِي يَاحَبِيبَتِيِ يَاجَمِيلَتِي وَتَعَالَيْ.
(المُحِبُّ):
يَاحَمَامَتِي اللاَّئِذَةَ بِشُقُوقِ الصَّخْرِ وَمَخَابِيءِ الْمَعَاقِلِ، أَرِينِي وَجْهَكِ وَأَسْمِعِينِي صَوْتَكِ، لأَنَّ صَوْتَكِ عَذْبٌ وَمُحَيَّاكِ رَائِعٌ.
اقْتَنِصُوا لَنَا الثَّعَالِبَ الصِّغَارَ الَّتِي تُتْلِفُ الْكُرُومَ، فَإِنَّ كُرُومَنَا قَدْ أَزْهَرَ تْ
.

Please let it not be arrogance my motive. But Your life in me, You bigger than me in me. Take away all the foxes.



No comments: