Saturday, January 19

10 minutes


Glory to God for all things!






All we are,



All we're not [yet]



All we have, what we dont






Because its not just about us..



It never was.



It's all about Him,



and will ever be like that.






Oh, Love, You've broken my fall,



And You've mended my brokeness.



You renewed,



And I long to give good fruit.






This first time is for You



This second try is for You as well.



I'll stand up if I fall,



Because I know that if i do fall again,



I have arms to fall into.






Grace, oh let me reach that remnant.



That precious remnant who will not bow down,



Who will not adore other than You God.



Not myself, not anything in this world,



Can compare to You.






Keep my focused oh Spirit of God,



I know you live in me, i am your temple



I know I dont belong to me,



I am to be used.






Reach out and show me the way,



Let me follow, I will follow



Just a day with You,



Just one day with You, my timing is not like Yours [fortunately]






God keep my feet on the solid ground,



On that rock upon which I know i am being edified.



Make me stand, make me speak, make me go.



I want to be made.






What else is there besides You oh, Jesus?



Who else can take Your place?



Who can reach out into that throne and touch Your robe?






Let me hear your voice and be filled with joy!



Let me recognize You're near.



In small and in big, You are there.



For You Dad.



For You.












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome writing, keep it up Yanina =) it's guuud