Monday, June 11

Let me have it

Trying not to live in my flesh, but trying to live like You want me to.

Where does Joy come from? From heaven. What comes from above is not momentary, it has nothing from outside. But it also comes from inside of every single one of us. Just like faith. It comes from Him, but it is found inside of you. Faith does not rely on circumstances. Just like joy. Nothing from the outside can change or danger it. It’s unchangeable. If your joy comes from outside it’s not from above.

Trying to let go of all those things that happen in my life that don’t let me live spiritually.
Spiritual is the opposite of flesh. It has no flesh at all. It’s all in the Spirit. You’re not moved when you live by the Spirit- When every single part of our flesh is submitted to the Spirit, emotions and feelings and yearns can’t control your heart anymore.


I long for this.

I see people, so detached and disconnected from this world, I crave for that sometimes; too many a times.
But I can’t cut out all my feelings, I can’t unsensibilize myself, I wouldn’t be human anymore if I ever did. Sometimes I don’t want to get involved at all, with anything/body. But that would be giving up wouldn’t it? Giving up on people is not something Christ would do, where would we be then? I’m in it, but not of it. Therefore, I shouldn’t feel any loss when I miss out on things, or people of this world.

It takes courage to accept a bruise. As a cold slap that makes my face grow hotter and hotter with shame, I try and make things different this time.
Denial is always a cue shortcut to take. But I can’t tell you where it will lead you to through, And I wouldn’t like to check on that.

What I do know is that I’m not alone.
Things I never thought would happen did. I’m learning still.


Giving up is not in my to do’s quite yet. In His Name and through faith.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im speechless