Saturday, April 28

It will come




I may know who you are but not know you
And i may know you and not know that it's actually you.
I know some day I'll see you with the eyes im opening
And i know that God already placed me in your heart, just like you're in mine



I'll be waiting until you get here, and i'll sing to you all the songs i havent sang to anyone else

And you'll hear all the things i've waited to tell you, and you'll know it was me
I'd love to have you here right now, but i know i need something else first
I need someone else first.





I want it to be more than just pretty pictures and memories
I want something that will not break with time, something that won't fall apart.
I want to believe in a trust that goes beyond what people see first
There is no other hand that I would rather hold.
I won't have to say all this to you, because you will already know it
And it is so worthy to wait for.


But as we wait we're holding on with all we have to the One who's good
And faithful enough to give us what we need in right time in the right place.



To everything -- a season, and a time to every delight under the heavens
Ecclesiastes 3:1

No comments: