Sunday, March 11

For my Audience of One

There is too much going through my head right now. To be honest I thought this would be easier. I've been through msn spaces (three yrs ago) and myspace (1 yr till now); so you would probably guess... I've got some sort of "experience" with blogging and posting. Which I do, somehow...

But that doesnt count here. hehe
Most people know me as Yani... or Boo.. or Shoo... or one of the many nicknames that i have been adapting to my personality these past years... hehe. Call me as you wish! :)

I know I will never pull this off without Christ's help and guidance. I need of Him more and more each day that passes. Each moment im stil alive, i realize how weak and small i am. But at the same time it reminds me that my God is big and awesome. He goes way father beyond all my mistakes or fears. He has love for every single one here; and boy its awesome to rest in His arms.

With all that in mind, here it goes! my first blog.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Galatians 5:22-23 (New International Version)

No comments: